Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

When life gets you down . . .

The background was made, using a gelli plate.  The clouds background was created using the "Stampin Up" embossing folder, and "Spellbinders" large oval die used to cut the opening.  The bicycle was made using the "Pedal Pusher" stamp and die from "Papertreyink".  It's funny, the basket contains only foilage, but I decided a little color wouldn't hurt.  I turned some of the leaves into flowers.  Now you may think it was my creative thinking thant came up with this, but I assuere you I truely thought there were flowers in the basket!

1 comment:

Lysa said...

I will keep pedaling! So glad you started a blog. Your background is fantastic and I just adore the bicycle. I have been having so much fun with the SnC and tomorrow is work! ):
Lysa