Sunday, August 31, 2014


I really enjoyed making this one, a combination of my stash. The background was made using Distress Inks. I used squeezed lemonade,  shaded lilac, and spun sugar using the watercolor background technique. The butterfly stamp was cut out with a small border using the Brother SNC, and colored with Caran d'Ache Pablo colored pencils to match the background. The PTI sentiment was stamped in Versafine black ink, and the SU border element was stamped underneath with dusty concord distress ink. Lastly, I added a black frame and attached a SU whisper white card base prior to attaching the butterflies.
Post a Comment